The Wood Flute
- The Wood Flute is a musical instrument that is just for you. You will become attached to it as you take it with you on your daily outings.
- Relax and enjoy hearing the sound you create with your flute—after just a short time of playing it, you will feel peaceful and even somewhat euphoric.
- The more you play, the better you will sound. You will soon be improvising songs of your own as well as playing many of the old classics.
- You can improvise songs by playing random notes at various rhythms. You can choose these notes from one of the scales.
- Certain sounds can beneficially alter brainwave patterns. By listening to, or playing these sounds on an instrument such as the flute, you can guide yourself quickly, safely, and easily into extremely pleasurable states of deep meditation.
- One way to meditate is through chakra tones. Each chakra tone has a chakra point in your body associated to it. As you play and hold a tone, while focusing on the vibration generated, that corresponding chakra energy is said to balance. This results in a very peaceful state.
- Another way to meditate is by listening to the songs on the playlist. These are instrumental songs meant for relaxation purposes. In fact, everything on this site is meant for relaxation, even the color scheme on the home page.
- Among other instruments, the wood flute has been used for thousands of years as a powerful healing tool. And, because of the abundance of research supporting the healing properties of sound, such instruments are still being used today in therapeutic settings with great success. You can also receive such benefit.
- Music is just for you—it is personal and from the heart—through music, brain activity is slowed and you receive a greater sense of awe and wonder. Even the simplest of music that you play with the wood flute can create powerful emotions.
- While playing the great songs of the past, you realize why they are so great and that they were written just for you.